femi-net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
:)

9 year old asking for makeup set for christmas Empty 9 year old asking for makeup set for christmas

Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:02 pm
Hey fellow parents,

I've recently found myself in a bit of a tricky situation and would love your input. My 9-year-old daughter has shown some interest in makeup and crop tops, but I've always believed in age-appropriate choices when it comes to clothing and cosmetics.

The issue is that my well-meaning mother, her grandma, seems to think it's fine to buy her makeup and crop tops. I appreciate her love for our daughter, but I'd like to establish some boundaries on what she's allowed to purchase.

I'd love to hear how you've handled similar situations with grandparents or if you have any suggestions on how to have a respectful conversation about this with my mom. I want to make sure our daughter feels loved and cherished while also maintaining our family's values.

Thanks for any advice or stories you can share!
wowpops

9 year old asking for makeup set for christmas Empty Re: 9 year old asking for makeup set for christmas

Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:18 am
I would say no. There is no reason for such a small child to have one.

Last edited by wowpops on Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum