femi-net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
noyoucannot

Is this reasonable? Empty Is this reasonable?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:13 pm
I went to pizza express with my 3 kids, and ended up paying 70 pounds for my husbands and the kids (plus mine!) meals. They all just got a starter and the meals! Out of experience this is quite a lot for some kiddie meals plus starters! Shocked
kittycat

Is this reasonable? Empty Re: Is this reasonable?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:14 pm
IMO it seems to be the standard nowadays. It just looks like after inflation and the pandemic prices are skyrocketing. We paid 300 pounds for MD9s party!
plymouthmum

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:18 pm
@kittycat wrote:IMO it seems to be the standard nowadays. It just looks like after inflation and the pandemic prices are skyrocketing. We paid 300 pounds for MD9s party!

WOW! we've stopped eating at pizza express for the same reason, but now it looks like we'll be ordering the cheap eastern european shop on the corner for MS11 s birthday!
kalinka1234

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm
@plymouthmum wrote:
WOW! we've stopped eating at pizza express for the same reason, but now it looks like we'll be ordering the cheap eastern european shop on the corner for MS11 s birthday!

Believe me, the eastern european shops arent as cheap as one would imagine Wink
technophobe

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:57 pm
Pizza express has always been quite pricey, so I eat at leon. Much cheaper and just as tasty (chefs kiss) Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum